BeeWeaver Bees have evolved to overcome the challenges in the world of bees. Bred from a hybrid of bees, BeeWeaver Queens are chosen for their mite resistance, high honey production & healthy population. 100% of BeeWeaver's hives have been CHEMICAL FREE since 2001.
Priority Mail shipments take about 2 days for delivery, unless your location is very rural or a great distance from Texas. Then expect 3 day delivery. Express Mail is 1-2 Days. From our experience, Priority Mail gives the best, consistent service and comes insured for live arrival.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE LIVE ARRIVAL IF FIRST CLASS MAIL IS SELECTED FOR THE SHIPPING METHOD.
- BeeWeaver honeybees are hardy, productive, mite tolerant and virus resistant stock.
- BeeWeaver honeybees respond quickly to pollen and nectar resource changes, which means quick growth in the spring, big honey crops, and low winter mortality.
- BeeWeaver bees thrive in a variety of environmental conditions and climates, and with little need for extensive management interventions often required by other bees.
- BeeWeaver honeybees will not succumb to Varroa mite infestation or honey bee virus infections. In fact, there is no need to apply chemical treatments to suppress Varroa destructor infestation in hives headed by Bee Weaver queens.
- BeeWeaver colonies will build strong populations, produce big honey crops and naturally minimize Varroa mite population growth.
- BeeWeaver honeybees detect and eliminate infested pupae - killing subsequent generations of immature mites in the process.
- BeeWeaver bees also groom each other and chew mites in the process, leaving mites damaged, susceptible to desiccation or dead.
- BeeWeaver bees also mount a distinct immunological response to viral challenge, enabling them to resist infection by several deadly viruses that Varroa mites vector.
- BeeWeaver bees increase the expression of some immune genes and reduce the expression of others in response to viral pathogens. The genes upregulated in Bee Weaver bees exposed to viruses are usually downregulated in other strains, and the immune genes downregulated in Bee Weaver bees infected by viruses are usually upregulated in other strains exposed to viruses
- 1-19 $39.95 each
- 20-49 $37.95 each
- 50-99 $35.95 each
- 100+ $33.95 each