Dadant's Hobby Kit No. 2 contains everything needed to get started in beekeeping except the bees themselves. Using the standardized size of 6 5/8 inch for both brood boxes and supers - eliminates confusion of reordering multiple sizes of frames & foundation. Smaller size makes for easier handling. This kit is unassembled. Paint the outside of the brood boxes only.
10-frame kit contains:
- 2 - 6 5/8'' supers, unassembled
- 20 - 6 1/4'' grooved top bar frames, unassembled
- 20 - sheets plastic based foundation
- 1 - bottom board, unassembled
- 1 - Telescoping metal cover, unassembled
- 1 - Inner cover
- 1 - reversible entrance reducer
- 1 - entrance feeder
- 1 - all purpose hive tool
- 1 - bee smoker to calm bees
- 1 - smoker fuel 1 lb.
- 1 - protective bee veil
- 1 - sting resistant gloves, large
- 1 - book First Lessons in Beekeeping