3 pounds of worker bees (approximately 10,000 bees), and a fresh, young, open-mated BeeWeaver clipped and marked Queen
Disease Resistant, Mite Tolerant, Big Honey Producer
BeeWeaver breeder colonies are selected annually from our thousands of hives. Our bees have not needed ANY mite treatments since 2001.
Package Bees are artificial swarms and can be placed in any type of hive.
We are now shipping our packages exclusively through UPS Next Day Air. 1
Please note that shipping costs per package dramatically reduce when you order 2 or more packages. Additionally, 2+ packages travel better than singles because they are more stable and give the shipper strips of wood to grip when handling the packages. If you only need one package you may consider ordering with a bee buddy to reduce costs and increase the bee's stability in transit.
You might also be interested in ...
Is your preference SOLD OUT?
Packages- Three pounds of worker bees, and a Clipped and Marked BeeWeaver Queen - $165 + shipping
Pick Up: • $165 - Navasota,TX
• $165 - Dripping Springs,TX
• $170 - AABA Field Day, Bandera, TX
• $170 - Dallas,TX • $185 - Roswell,NM
• $155 - Austin, TX - Tree House
Interested in 50 or more Packages? Let us know, we can arrange delivery to most places in the United States.
Packages Shipping Calendar
|sold out April week w1||2015/04/06||SOLD OUT|
|sold out April week w2||2015/04/13||SOLD OUT|
|sold out April week w3||2015/04/20||SOLD OUT|
|sold out April week w4||2015/04/27||SOLD OUT|
|sold out May week w1||2015/05/04||SOLD OUT|
|sold out May week w2||2015/05/11||SOLD OUT|
|sold out May week w3||2015/05/18||SOLD OUT|
Pick Up Calendar packages
All Pick up locations, dates, and times are subject to change due to weather, production exigencies or other extenuating circumstances.
|Pick Up Location||Date and Time||Products|
|Texas Bee Barn - Hill Country Location||Fri, 05/29/2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm||
|Dallas Area - Trinity Haymarket||Sat, 05/30/2015 - 8:00am - 9:30am||
SOLD OUT: Packages, Nucs
|BeeWeaver Apiaries - Brazos Valley Location||Fri, 06/05/2015 - 1:00pm - 5:00pm||
1. The reasons for this are two-fold: last year, we only used UPS 1 Day service for our bees and the vast majority of shipments arrived on time in excellent condition. Losing bees in transit due to slower shipping methods is not good for our bees, our customers, or us since we guarantee live arrival. And secondly, the more we ship with UPS the lower the cost. This will make the shipping more affordable over time. UPS 1 Day charges are higher but you get healthy bees picked up from our farm in the afternoon and delivered to your door the next day, often before noon. ↩