BeeGoods Top Bar Hive with an established BeeWeaver Queen, Bees, and Brood
BeeGoods Top Bar Hive with an established BeeWeaver Queen, Bees, and Brood, picked up in Navasota or Dripping Springs Texas Bee Barn in June.
This handsome and rugged Kenyan-style design is the top-of-the-line in Top Bar hives; designed to make beekeeping a simple, natural pleasure. Built from Red Cedar with a bounty of quality features:
Choose either Traditional style ($800.00), or one that accommodates Langstroth Deep frames ($850.00)
Proudly Made in Austin, Texas USA.
- Long observation window with hinged door; enables easy monitoring of colony in action, closing reduces thermal load-control stress on bees
- Easy-open hinged cover with cedar shake shingles; supported in the open position by rope ties; no need to lift and manually remove the cover
- Screened bottom (with optional closure panel) for ventilation and natural parasite control
- Heavy-duty plywood follower boards (aka moveable end panels or dividers); move and adjust to accommodate a larger hive volume as the colony expands
- Durable double-fastener construction; screws + staples ensure long life and support the substantial mass of a productive colony
- Sturdy, slide-in, removable 2X4 legs; may be stowed inside the hive above the frames and under the hinged cover to facilitate transport
- Approximate OD = 52" Long X 26" Wide X 20" Deep X 41" Tall (on legs)
Pick Up Calendar top_bar_hive
All Pick up locations, dates, and times are subject to change due to weather, production exigencies or other extenuating circumstances.
|Pick Up Location||Date and Time||Products|
|BeeWeaver Apiaries - Brazos Valley Location||Wed, 05/13/2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm||
|Texas Bee Barn - Hill Country Location||Fri, 05/15/2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm||
|BeeWeaver Apiaries - Brazos Valley Location||Fri, 05/22/2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm||
|BeeWeaver Apiaries - Brazos Valley Location||Tue, 06/09/2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm||
|Texas Bee Barn - Hill Country Location||Thu, 06/11/2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm||