BeeHelp Desk™ Policies and Terms
Our BeeHelp Desk™ is run by professions with over 50 yrs combined experience in Bee Keeping. Click here for more information about our staff.
- You can purchase a Single Session Help Request for $10
- Expedited service (24 hour response time - excluding weekends and holidays) is available for an extra $5
- You can purchase an Annual Subscription to our BeeHelp Desk™ for $100. An annual subscription allows you to ask multiple questions of our professionals for 1 year! 1
- You can also purchase an Annual Subscription to our BeeHelp Desk™ but spread the cost over 12 months for $10/month ($120), with a one year commitment.
Our Annual Subscriptions are discounted for a limited time so act now! BeeWeaver is currently developing other premium content for our subscribers which will include videos, how-to tips, and other helpful information for Bee Keepers. When all this content is released, new subscription prices will go up, but, as an early bird subscriber, you will have access to all premium content when it becomes available.
How to get BeeHelp™
You can purchase the BeeHelp Desk™ option that is best for you here. When you go to our secure cart to purchase your help request, you will provide your name, email address, phone number and mailing address. You will be directed to securely enter your payment information in the secure payment portal. We accept credit cards and PayPal for BeeHelp Desk™. If you choose the mothly payment option, the charge will be drawn from your credit card at monthly intervals for 1 year.
After your purchase is complete, your account will be created on BeeWeaver.com. You will receive an automatic email confirming your BeeHelp account and providing login instructions.
After logging in to the BeeHelp Desk™, submit your question and BeeHelp Desk™ will respond with a BeeHelp Desk™ ticket (which will come in the form of an email to your email account). When you receive notification that a BeeHelp Desk™ ticket has been created you will know that your submitted request has been received and will be answered in the ordinary course of business. This usually means that we will answer your request in 2 business days or less, but we do not guarantee a specific response time. We cannot guarantee to answer your questions immediately or within a specific time 3
If a "24 hour response time" is essential, then you can request "Expedited Service" for an additional charge of $5. If you request expedited service then we will respond in one business day (excluding weekends or holidays) or refund the extra charge for expedited service. 2
We guarantee to provide the best answers and advice that we can offer in response to your request or question. We do not guarantee or represent that others will necessarily agree with the advice or answer we provide. We do not guarantee that we will be able to answer your question, nor do we guarantee that we can cure or remedy the problem or situation or issue, if any, with your hive(s). We also do not guarantee or represent that we will educate or train you sufficiently to solve or remedy or cope with the issues or situation you are experiencing.
By submitting a BeeHelp Desk™ Request you agree that you will not attempt to hold us liable for any damages or personal injury or death you or others may allegedly incur or suffer, expressly including but not limited to any consequential or incidental damages. You and your heirs, assigns and successors in interest also warrant and represent on behalf of yourself, your heirs and your assigns that you will indemnify us against any claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, administrative actions, judgments or other legal process, including without limitation any costs and attorney's fees we, our agents or our related entities may incur in defending or contesting them, and including expressly, any claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, administrative actions, judgments or legal process alleged to arise in whole or part from any alleged negligence, gross negligence or deliberate or intentional act by us, our agents, our related entities, or our successors in interest, related to our BeeHelp Desk™, our advice, our bees, queens, or any other product or service you obtain from us, or any of our related entities or agents. You also agree to hold us, our agents, our related entities and our successors in interest harmless from any claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, administrative proceedings, judgements or other legal process, including any attorneys fees and costs we incur in defending or contesting them.
1. We will attempt to answer all your questions over the course of a year but total customer use will be tracked and capped when the response time for your aggregate requests exceeds 8 hours. After 8 hours of staff response time we will ask you to purchase additional services prior to answering further questions ↩
2. (24 hour response time - excluding weekends and holidays). Our office workdays generally follow the Austin Independent School Calendar. When school is in session we are at work. When it is a school holiday or weekend we are home. As parents of young children (who keep us very busy!) we are unable to work weekends and holidays. To see a calendar for AISD's school year please click here: AISD_2012_2013<↩
3. Response time will vary with demand and requests or questions will be answered in the order received) we will do our best to respond promptly and in most cases will answer your request within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays), unless there are unusually high demands on the BeeHelp Team.. ↩
4. Our Annual Subscriptions are discounted for a limited time so act now! BeeWeaver is currently developing other premium content for our subscribers which will include videos, how-to tips, and other helpful information for Bee Keepers. When all this content is released, new subscription prices will go up, but, as an early bird subscriber, you will have access to all premium content when it becomes available. ↩