3 pounds of worker bees (approximately 10,000 bees), and a fresh, young, open-mated BeeWeaver clipped and marked Queen
Disease Resistant, Mite Tolerant, Big Honey Producer
BeeWeaver breeder colonies are selected annually from our thousands of hives. Our bees have not needed ANY mite treatments since 2001.
Package Bees are artificial swarms and can be placed in any type of hive.
We are now shipping our packages exclusively through UPS Next Day Air. 1
Please note that shipping costs per package dramatically reduce when you order 2 or more packages. Additionally, 2+ packages travel better than singles because they are more stable and give the shipper strips of wood to grip when handling the packages. If you only need one package you may consider ordering with a bee buddy to reduce costs and increase the bee's stability in transit.
Packages- Three pounds of worker bees, and a Clipped and Marked BeeWeaver Queen - $145 + shipping
Pick Up: • $145 - Navasota,TX
• $145 - Dripping Springs,TX
• $150 - AABA Field Day, Bandera, TX
• $155 - Dallas,TX • $175 - Roswell,NM
• $145 - Austin, TX - Tree House
Interested in 50 or more Packages? Let us know, we can arrange delivery to most places in the United States.
Package Shipping Calendar
Packages are rapidly selling out! Here is a quick look at remaining products
|April week 1||2014/04/07||SOLD OUT|
|April week 2||2014/04/14||SOLD OUT|
|April week 3||2014/04/21||SOLD OUT|
|April week 4||2014/04/28||SOLD OUT|
|May week 1||2014/05/05||SOLD OUT|
|May week 2||2014/05/12||SOLD OUT|
|May week 3||2014/05/19||SOLD OUT|
|May week 4||2014/05/26||SOLD OUT|
Packages Pick Up Calendar
|All Pick up locations, dates, and times are subject to change due to weather, production exigencies or other extenuating circumstances.|
|April 4/5*||TBD*||Roswell, NM|
|April 4||3-6 PM||Navasota, TX - SOLD OUT|
|April 5||9-11 AM||Navasota, TX - SOLD OUT|
|April 11||3-6 PM||Dripping Springs, TX - SOLD OUT|
|April 12||9-11 AM||Dripping Springs, TX - SOLD OUT|
|11-2 PM||Dallas, TX - SOLD OUT|
|April 26||TBD*||AABA Field Day, Bandera, TX - SOLD OUT|
|May 2||10-2PM||Tree House, Austin TX - SOLD OUT|
|May 9||3-6 PM||Navasota, TX|
|May 10||9-11 AM||Navasota, TX - SOLD OUT|
|May 16||3-6 PM||Dripping Springs, TX - SOLD OUT|
|May 17||9-11 AM||Dripping Springs, TX - SOLD OUT|
If you would like to pick up new, assembled equipment for your new bees go to: Equipment and Gear - Bee Goods Mercantile
1. The reasons for this are two-fold: last year, we only used UPS 1 Day service for our bees and the vast majority of shipments arrived on time in excellent condition. Losing bees in transit due to slower shipping methods is not good for our bees, our customers, or us since we guarantee live arrival. And secondly, the more we ship with UPS the lower the cost. This will make the shipping more affordable over time. UPS 1 Day charges are higher but you get healthy bees picked up from our farm in the afternoon and delivered to your door the next day, often before noon. ↩
You might also be interested in ...
Interested in high-quality “bee-centric” merchandise hand-chosen from American artisans, authors, filmmakers, farmers and manufacturers?
Need chemical-free bee starter kits, apiary and hive management equipment and more? Visit BeeGoods Merchantile, have a look around and see what the buzz is all about!